Offered at $399,900 ! Spring Sale! Buy it while it is still available! Beautiful and spacious home in a great Breckenridge neighborhood with lots of amenities nearby. Over 3000 sq foot finished living space! Full basement 40'x34' with room to expend! Five bedrooms with four full bathrooms. You can enjoy the first floor bedroom which can be used as a guest bedroom, in-law suite, or office. 9' ceilings are throughout the main level that features a family room with a gas stone fireplace, eat-in kitchen off of the family room, butler's pantry, surrounding counter-tops, double wall ovens, gas cooktop, and easily accessible through the formal dining room. The upstairs spacious master bedroom comes complete with walk in closets and full private bath.Three upper level bedrooms. 3rd bedroom and 4th extra large bedroom share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom with dual sinks, while the 2nd bedroom has a full bath of its own. All bedrooms have walk-in closets! Private backyard with two level deck.The Breckenridge subdivision is conveniently located within minutes to I-95, Central Park, Downtown Fredericksburg, Massaponax Shopping center, great schools, the AMTRAK/VRE, and hospitals.The Community offers a community pool, tot lots, sidewalk lined streets, shaded walking trails, and playground. You must see this one in person. Call today to schedule! Won't last long!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Stone, Vinyl Siding
3,005 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fiber Optics, Natural Gas, Telephone, Onsite Telephone
Spotsylvania County Public Schools
CALL SCHOOL BOARD
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer, Loft
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Intercom System, Double Oven
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Zone, Central.
- Walkout, Unfinished Basement, Full
- Screened, Storm Window, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Stone, Fireplace Screen, Gas Burning.
- Main Level Entry, 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Amenities
- Tot Lots/Playground, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Common Grounds
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)